About Badr Mosque
We provide religious, educational and social services to members of the Muslim community and to
anyone interested in learning about Islam.
History of the mosque
Rules of conduct of the mosque
The mosque in Islam has its own rules of conduct that must be respected, including avoiding
any disturbance to the meditation of the faithful. For this, we ask you to
take note of the following instructions:
- Proper dressing for the places of worship would be appreciated. In this regard, clothing and scarves are available for our visitors to enter the prayer rooms.
- It is essential to remove your shoes before entering the prayer rooms.
- It is best to keep your voice low and avoid vulgar language.
- Entrance and exit must be done in a calm manner. Do not forget to turn off your cell phone.
- It is necessary to take care of the cleanliness of the mosque and avoid eating in the prayer rooms.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents and remain under their supervision.
- The opening and closing hours of the mosque must be respected.
- Visitors must park their vehicles in the designated parking areas and respect the signs.
- In case of loss or theft of an object, the administration cannot be held responsible. Lost and found items are deposited with the administration.
- It is strictly forbidden to borrow books from the mosque. Any consultation must be done on the spot.
- In order not to disturb the neighbors, any gathering in front of the mosque is prohibited.
- Any activity, whatever its nature, must require the prior agreement of the administration.
- It is strictly forbidden to hold meetings, distribute leaflets, post signs, ask for charity and collect donations in the mosque without prior permission from the administration.
- It is strictly forbidden to obstruct entrances, exits, stairways and to hide or move fire extinguishers.
- Water and electricity should not be wasted.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Lodging in the mosque premises, even temporarily, is strictly prohibited.
- In the event of an incident, safety instructions must be followed.
Supporting our community
Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said, “God helps His worshipper as long as the worshipper helps his brother.” (Reported by Muslim); “The believer is to the believer like the building with one part supporting the other” (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim).
With your donations, you can relieve families in distress and we preserve the lives and dignity of the most needy to give them hope.
Thanks to your donations, we ensure the community activities of Iftar Saîm, we act as intermediary for the collection and distribution of Zakat or donation.
Thanks to your donations of Islamic Waqf- الوقف الإسلامي, we ensure to expand the prayer area of the mosque and
continuously develop our services for the community.